If you would like to share an opportunity on Mn Artists, please email us the listing (either as in-line text or as a Word doc) as you would like it to appear to email@example.com. Opportunities are usually posted within 1-3 days.
- Copy sent in plain text is preferred.
- If you have an application form, please send a link to the PDF, as opposed to the attachment only.
- If your opportunity does not have a specified deadline, please know that by default rolling applications will remain active for a maximum of six months. You are welcome to request that your opportunity be reposted at any time.
- Be sure your opportunity includes the following information:
- Instructions for how to apply
- Deadline to submit and/or timeline of the project
- Contact information
- Brief information about the organization posting the opportunity and/or a link to your website
- Artist compensation information
Mn Artists’ opportunities section is curated in order to ensure fair conditions for artist workers and promote equity in the art field. We ask that anyone wishing to submit an opportunity adheres to the following guidelines:
- Calls for Art
- Application fees must not exceed $30. (Exceptions can be made if there is a voluntary/need-based option available.)
- Prizes/Awards and Grants:
- Must not include application fees. (Exceptions can be made if there is a voluntary/need-based option available.)
- Residencies based outside the US must include travel funding.
- Residencies must include a stipend, be free, or offer full scholarships.
- Must include wage/compensation specifics.
- Must be an arts-related position.
- Must be located in Minnesota.
- Internships must be paid or include commensurate benefits.
Kaya Lovestrand, Mn Artists Digital Communications Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org